Products & Capabilities
RMI’s mission is to provide our customers with an exceptional level of service through an established Project Management Program. Our primary capabilities are: CNC Wireforming, Hot Upsetting, Cold Heading, Heavy Coining, Wire Straightening and Cutting.
Our secondary capabilities are: Thread Rolling, Machining and Drilling.
RMI’s project management process also provide outside vendors for: Heat Treating, Plating, Painting and Welding.
- 400 to 1000 ton coin presses
- Flat die rollers – #10 through #50
- Diameters of 3/16″ to 3/4″
- Double end rollers for studs, U-Bolts and long thread lengths
- Diameters of 1/4″ to 5/8″
- 5″ to 30″ long
- Round die rollers for continuous, Acme and other special threads
- Diameters of 1/4″ to 1″
- 3″ to 144″ long
- Some examples of our Manufacturing Capabilities can be found and downloaded below in PDF format. Also, you may upload your own designs in the same format.